Monday, October 12, 2009

New BGI Profile: Owning the Present, the Past, and the Future

At the beginning of this fall I edited my BGI profile to reflect some central life changes that had occurred over the past year: change in marital status, living arrangements, transitions in business ownership. The changes were factual in nature, and easy to make.

Today I revisited the profile, and noticed, after our exercise in branding, that while accurate, it was still less than complete. Taking a deep breath, I added the declaration: I am a passionate, creative leader. Utterly true. And changed "board member of Island Theatre" to a more complete description that illustrates my sustained role as a community leader, including the fact that I have spent three of the ten years with IT as President of the board.

Small changes, but important. I would love any feedback from friends and followers in terms of whether you see this new profile as accurate or complete, and if not, what suggestions you may have. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment