Sunday, November 1, 2009

Video Blog!

A video to create context for my relationship with the social web
(click link above)

My first attempt at video creation, downloading, and posting. This was created with a 4-year old Casio Exilim 7.2 megapixel digital camera that I have only ever used for stills until now, and downloaded to my Windlows Live account, which is the only program that opened up when the camera connected. I might have been able to do some editing through Movie Maker, but this pretty much gets across what I was interested in communicating. Posting on YouTube was also a new experience for me, and I am proud to say that I did this little project with no help from Chloe, my resident Digital Native, who was out all afternoon and evening singing at a home concert.

Thanks for watching the 1.5 minute clip. Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment